Recorded as live for soundfestival in January 2021 by the Rookh Quartet
- Prayer and Dance of Praise
- Requiem for Wounded Knee
- “Turning Point” performed by bass trombonist, Lisa Stoneham, and pianist, Wesley Ducote.
- Ensemble Trame Sonore
- Scenes from the Andalusia performed by Sergio Carolino and Cândido Fernandes at Gravissimo! Festival for lower brass in Portugal.
- King Lear Fantasy played by the Blythwood Winds
- Canadian Women’s Brass Collective
- Capriccio for Duo Violins: Erika Raum and Limor Toren-Immerman
- Prairie Alphabet Musical Parade Trailer