To navigate the Canadian Music Centre website:
1. Visit CMCcanada.org
2. Click “Shop” from the menu and select “Canadian Music Centre.” (You get the same results with “Sheet Music” if that’s what you’re looking for.)
3. This brings you to a search page that has “Submit Search” in a red square on the right side.
4. Under “Product Search,” on the right, put in the name of the piece.
5. Under “Composer,” put in the name of the composer.
6. This should bring up the piece you’re looking for. If you add filters, it’s apt to defeat the purpose and not work. Stick with as little as possible.
Very important: ignore the ad for Centrediscs at the bottom of the Search Page.
Click here to start a search for the music of Elizabeth Raum.